Pricing & Booking
🛒 Prices (not for profits)
🛒 Prices (Commercial)
We will always provide fully accessible training venues and will notify delegates of any known issues reported to us before a training date.
*If you are unable to provide your own venue, we can arrange a convenient location for you. There will be an additional flat rate cost of £300 per course for this service. The additional cost covers venue hire, insurance, delegate refreshments, a health and safety audit, our administration and non-returnable cancellation deposits.
Reserve the booking
- Complete and submit the booking form
- Your booking is reserved once we have sent a confirmation email and invoice to you
Secure the booking
- Your group or individual booking is secured upon full payment of the fee before the due date
Cancellation and refunds
All key dates will be clearly stated in your secured booking confirmation.
Your cancellation rights
- You must cancel your booking with a minimum of one month's notice of the training date to receive a full booking refund. Money Advice Hub may be able to defer your booking to another date if y you prefer.
- You must cancel your booking no later than 2 weeks of the training date to receive a 50% booking refund. If Money Advice Hub has not incurred any cancellation costs, e.g. for a venue or tutor, we may be able to defer your booking to another date as alternative to a 50% booking refund.
- No refund will be due if you cancel with less than 2 weeks notice of the training date
- Our fixed date training will usually advertise the venue at the time of publishing. Where a booking has been placed and unexpected changes are made to an advertised venue, a full refund will be offered if the replacement venue adds more than 10 miles distance to a delegate's travel.
Our cancellation rights
- We reserve the right to cancel training dates in exceptional circumstances that are beyond our control and/or where low bookings do not make a course viable.
- In the event that we cancel a training date, we will issue a full booking refund (unless the training date is one of our free courses).
- We will only refund delegate travel costs for our 'fixed date courses' where we have given less than 3 working days notice. The following conditions also apply: a) no public transport refund will be issued without a valid receipt and proof that the travel could not be refunded or deferred. b) Mileage will only be refunded in the event that we have cancelled on the training date and the delegate has arrived at the venue, either the same day or the night before - delegates without overnight receipts must sign in at the training venue to validate a refund claim.